Keynote Speaker – The Neuroscience of Leadership
- How can Neuroscience help improve your leadership skills?
- How do you empower your leadership team in troubled times?
Most leadership speakers base their talks on anecdotal information that has not changed for decades. Meanwhile, Neuroscience research over the past 20 years has revealed how the human brain makes decisions. More importantly, we have learned how our unconscious emotions influence our decision-making. Based on that research, we now understand what empowers effective leadership, and why leaders often make terrible mistakes.
Terry Wu is a renowned Neuroscientist who specializes in applying Neuroscience insights to business leadership, sales and marketing. He received his Ph.D. from Vanderbilt University in 1999. In his 30+ years of work in Neuroscience, he has investigated how brain functions affect every aspect of business, from marketing to management and from sales to leadership.
The current Coronavirus epidemic and the upheaval it has caused have made an enormous impact on every business. Dr. Wu will help you navigate through these uncertain times with Neuroscience. Here are some of his keynote speeches.
- Why The Brain Follows, The Neuroscience of Leadership – As a leader, it is paramount to understand why followers decide to follow you. Not having this knowledge is like selling a product without knowing why customers need your product.
- The Neuroscience of Stress Reduction and Management – There is no shortage of stress management gurus who tell you to do yoga, get a dog, sleep well and focus on breathing. But few speakers truly know the science behind stress reduction. Science empowers you reduce stress your way, which is the best way.
- The Neuroscience of Us vs Them – In such a deeply divided world, what can leaders do to unite and heal? Our brains are hardwired to have the “Us vs Them” bias. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives without understanding this intrinsic bias are often counterproductive.
Dr. Wu is now speaking on the Neuroscience of Leadership to help business and organizational leaders and managers understand how the brain reacts to stress and what motivates maximum performance.
New Leadership Challenges Require New Ideas
Old methods of handling the complexities of leadership are no longer adequate in today’s disruptive business and social climate. In speaking at leadership training events, business conferences, and entrepreneurial gatherings, Dr. Wu provides insights into the complex workings of the human brain as it faces challenges. He presents actionable ideas, backed by Neuroscience research, to help managers and leaders at all levels lead with confidence.
From Dr. Wu’s keynote speeches and workshops, you will learn how Neuroscience research studies the brain as it makes decisions and shifts from emotional responses to logical reasoning. Tailoring leadership strategies to take advantage of this new understanding of the brain’s functions enables leaders to improve productivity, help employees cope with unexpected changes, and create new ways to inspire, motivate, and empower staff members.
Virtual or In-Person Speaker on the Neuroscience of Leadership
As a renowned speaker, Dr. Wu offers new perspectives on leadership development. The popularity of his presentations has grown steadily since his first TEDx speech in 2019. His presentation style is informative, compelling, and makes understanding complex Neuroscience easy for audiences. He presents the research and follows up with actionable ideas that can be put to work immediately.
Schedule Dr. Wu for a full-length keynote address at your next leadership training event or conference. Book him for a virtual appearance if you are holding an online event. Either way, he will deliver fresh, science-based information that will help your management or executive team enhance its leadership potential. Don’t settle for the same old feel-good pep talks. Get information that will transform your approach to inspiring your staff to increase its true potential.