Why the Brain Follows
- How do you empower your leadership with science?
- How do you make your followers feel safe?
The unprecedented Coronavirus pandemic has disrupted our lives. Businesses and organizations have to respond to both emergencies and future uncertainties. The lack of control and predictability has become the new norm.
- How do you lead in troubled times?
- How do you show your followers that you care?
- How do you motivate your followers to take action?
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted the leadership development industry. Leaders at all levels look for guidance, but have found little. Leadership development and training have been relying on personal experience, anecdotal evidence, and personalities. Lessons learned by individual persons under unique circumstances during specific times can’t be applied broadly.
With Neuroscience, we have gained a better understanding of leadership decision-making. More importantly, we have better insights into why followers decide to follow.
Neuroscience of Leadership Keynote Speaker
In his keynote speech, Dr. Wu will bring your attention to some misinformation about leadership that is not supported by science. At the same time, he will validate your good practices with science. You will get answers to:
- Do we have much control over our emotions?
- Why does stress lead to irrational decisions?
- Why do we bond with those who are similar to us?
- Why is humility the best vaccine against irrationality?
- Why does leading with empathy often fail?
- What is a better alternative to leading with empathy?
Powered by Neuroscience, your leadership will become more predictable, reliable and successful. Whether it is a virtual webinar or an in-person, live presentation, Dr. Wu delivers actionable ideas that your audience can apply and relatable knowledge that is easy to understand.